Hey everybody! If you haven’t realised already with the sparkly decorations and being spoilt for choice Blogmas/Vlogmas reading and viewing options throughout the internet…IT’S NEARLY CHRISTMAS!
And you what Christmas calls for? Spending time with your family and friends (especially my girlfriends) and getting to catch up with what they’re been going and loving lately.
I think this idea on catching up with girlfriends was my trigger to create this set of blog tag post full of questions about Christmas and Beauty because I want to know what everyone’s been up to and the beauty products you’ve been loving this Christmas season.
So here is my 10 Christmas Beauty Questions Tag!
1. Have you been naughty or nice this year with your skincare routine?
Honestly, even though I came up and wrote these questions myself…I have been very naughty with my skincare routine this whole year. Since starting my full-time job and wearing makeup everyday there are nights where I just wipe my face down with some cleansing water and slump into bed.
And as expected the skin problems start to flare up the very next morning.
My new years resolution this year is definitely going to be a better skincare routine!
2. What’s the go-to beauty, makeup or skincare product you would gift to your family and friends?
My go-to beauty gift that I think everyone wouldn’t mind receiving is face masks! It’s just a pleasure to use and even if you’re not a really beauty-oriented person, face masks are just treats for your skin.
I’d consider it a sort of memo that says “I care for you. Here, treat yourself!”.
3. Do you mind gifting high-end products or rather drug store products to others?
As I’m a drug store makeup lover myself, I usually pick up a lot of my Christmas gifts from the regular drug stores rather than from department stores too. There are some really great drug store products out there may well be better than their higher-end counterparts. We just need to discover them!
4. What are the beauty products you’re hoping to get to see under your Christmas tree this year?
I would love to receive the Hourglass’s illuminating powder. I’ve seen them all over Instagram and would love to see how a nice glow would work on my face because nothing says beauty than glowing skin.
5. What is the beauty product that you’re dreading to receive for Christmas this year?
I am dreading perfume sets for Christmas this year and every year to be honest. I’m quite a picky person when it comes to scents and for the past few years I’ve only worn ONE perfume which is the original Juicy Couture perfume.
Seriously, I don’t want to smell like anything else unless it gives me the same feeling as this one. No more sugary and olfactory damaging perfume gift sets please.
6. Are you participating in Blogmas this year? If so what is the post you’re most proud of so far?
I’m sort of participating in Blogmas this Christmas and by sort of I mean a few posts a week instead of a post everyday as most other amazing bloggers are doing. Seriously guys, you are amazing if you’re able to keep up with one post a day!
I’ve only published one post this month but even so I love the product I reviewed which was the My Beauty Diary face mask review.
7. Do you remember the first beauty product you received as a Christmas gift? What was it and did you enjoy it?
My first Christmas present that was beauty related was lo and behold…a perfume set. It was Curious by Britney Spears and I didn’t particularly hate the scent but I felt it wasn’t really my thing from the moment I first smelt it.
8. What mini size product would you recommend as a great stocking stuffer?
I would definitely recommend a small travel size multi-purpose moisturiser. There has been too many times where I realised I needed a face moisturiser but only had a hand moisturiser and vice versa. A multi-purpose moisturiser would be PERFECT for anyone to keep in their purse.
Think Lucas Paw Paw Ointment or a balm such as Dr. Lewinn’s Multi Moisture Balm.
9. Would you rather you friends and family ask you gifts you wanted to receive or have them surprise you?
In some dream world out there, people who are buying gifts for me will surprise me with this amazing gift which was exactly what I wanted. In reality I’d just rather they buy something that I know I will use and appreciate them for buying.
10. What is your favourite way to show Christmas spirit through your look or outfit?
I think my favourite little sneaky way of showing a bit of Christmas spirit is through nail art. Even though I’m not great at designing them perfectly, I just like that it gives you a little canvas to squeeze something Christmas-y into your life.
That’s it guys!
Please copy the following instructions and questions onto your post if you want to try my 10 Christmas Beauty Questions Tag.
For this tag, remember to:
- Copy and paste the questions below and give your answers to them in a blog post
- Feel free to use the banner from this post on your post as well
- Tag as many of fellow bloggers as you want
- Remember to link back to Miss Lindapendent just in case some of these questions get a bit muddled up for the next tagger (I’m look at you Mr. 40 Beauty Questions Tag with 42 questions!)
- Let Linda from Miss Lindapendent know once you’ve published the blog post and she will link to your post on the original post so others can read it 🙂
Here’s the list of questions so you can copy and past them onto your blog. 🙂
10 Christmas Beauty Questions Tag
- Have you been naughty or nice this year with your skincare routine?
- What’s the go-to beauty, makeup or skincare product you would gift to your family and friends?
- Do you mind gifting high-end products or rather drug store products to others?
- What are the beauty products you’re hoping to get to see under your Christmas tree this year?
- What is the beauty product that you’re dreading to receive for Christmas this year?
- Are you are beauty blogger participating in Blogmas this year? If so what is the post you’re most proud of so far?
- Do you remember the first beauty product you received as a Christmas present? What was it and did you enjoy it?
- What mini size product would you recommend as a great stocking stuffer?
- Would you rather you friends and family ask you gifts you wanted to receive or have them surprise you?
- What is your favourite way to show Christmas spirit through your look or outfit?
I want to tag:
Katie from katiepassionfruit.com
Jackie from jackiemellormua.com
Bambi from bambinotions.wordpress.com
Yvonne from tellmeyblog.com
Jadyn from weepylife.wordpress.com
Adel from thebeautytab.wordpress.com
Amanda from makeupwithak.wordpress.com
You’re all up! ❤
Links to other bloggers who’ve done this tag:
Van iLL’s Post (in Bulgarian)
Also, don’t forget to pop by my social media channels to see what I’ve been up to lately!