Hey guys just a quick post of the things I received this Christmas. I think from the looks of things there’s going to be a lot of reviews coming up!
I love how everyone this year decided that makeup is the theme that all my Christmas gifts should follow. I guess everyone got the memo! Haha. 🙂
Thank you to everyone in my life that has given me a little something this year. It really is a first world problem to receive or not to receive a gift for Christmas as these gifts are really just a luxury to have.
1. Chi Chi Viva La Diva Lipstick sets in the nude and vibrant colours
First Impression: All lipsticks are very vibrant and glide on extremely smoothly. The finish is almost velvety and from what I can see they don’t transfer much.
2. Chi Chi Nail Polish set in pinks
3. Mac Matte Lipstick in Whirl
First Impression: Super smooth to apply and reminds me of the signature Kylie Jenner-esque brown lip shades.
4. Urban Decay Wende’s Contraband Eyeshadow Palette
First Impression: Majority of the eyeshadows are very pigmented and the shades are between brown neutrals to bright vibrant cool colours that I’m a bit afraid to experiment with.
5. Essence Liquid Lipstick in Show Off!
First Impression: The formula for this lipstick is more like a gloss than an average finish of a lipstick but unlike a gloss this does offer a nicer opaqueness than I had expected.
6. Makeup Blending Sponge from Kmart
7. Mon Purse Monogrammed Black Leather Pouch (Check out my review on it here)
Check out my social media channels on: